#kentuckycolonel photos & videos

14 hours ago

Hey folks, help us in wishing a big ol’ #HappyBirthday to THE #KentuckyWaterfall , Kentucky Colonel Scott Risner! Give him a virtual hug and have a bottle of your finest Irish whiskey sent to his house. #PriceHillHustle #KentuckyColonel

897
2 days ago

Did you know that @attaboy134 delivers pre made cocktails to brooklyn ?!?! ... This is a Kentucky Colonel • Bourbon • Benedictine • Angostura Bitters #attaboy #cocktails #medicine #nyc #bourbon #kentuckycolonel

615
2 days ago

@repthomasmassie Please allow remote roll call to pass the stimulus! #markkoenigmedia #markkoenigphoto #kentuckian #kentuckycolonel #delays

30
2 days ago

@repthomasmassie Please allow remote roll call to pass the stimulus! #markkoenigmedia #markkoenigphoto #kentuckian #kentuckycolonel #delays

20
3 days ago

hope you and yours are staying safe at home while we all get through this experience together. while trying to make sense of it all we are enjoying this barrel pick from @bbtetown which is one of the best barrel picks we have ever experienced. once we all get through this make sure you go check them out down in @elizabethtowncity . #togetherkentucky #truekyculture #ky #kentuckycolonel #bowlinggreenmassacre #kentucky #sheinformedmethusly #galavanting #kenny4mayor #topshelfin #dostered #wegotapodcast #podcast #tkcpodcast #cantundipachip #wellerfullproof ? #wellerantique107 #bourbon @elizabethtownlifestyle #tigerking #toghetherky

320
4 days ago

COVID got ya sir crazy? Join us tonight at 4pm live via @kentuckybourbontrail for our take on a classic cocktail. #whattrailareyouon #cocktails #covidcocktailhour #kentuckycolonel #bourbon #wildernesstraildistillery #instagramlive #streaming #mixer #socialdistancing #corona

1434
4 days ago

Last week my little sister, Octavia, and I went downtown to get some quick pictures of her. This one is really simple, but it’s one of my favorites. 🙂 • • Butterflies are awesome because they undergo a life-changing process when they get their wings. I think that happens to people too. We just have to embrace the changes in our lives and learn how to fly with them. • • #influencer #lifestyleblogger #advocate #worldchanger #changeyourworld #downsyndromeawareness #fostercareawareness #adoption #adoptionrocks #worldrace #photographer #travel #style #fashion #mensfashion #malemodel #model #clogging #traveler #twin #family #kentucky #buddiesofthebluegrass #kentuckywildcats #bbn #dance #dancer #kentuckycolonel #lexington #goldendoodlesofinstagram

1483
5 days ago

I was on the tennis team in seventh grade. I was so bad they didn’t event let me play at practice. 😂 #athlete • • My little brother, Coltin took this picture after I showed him how to use my camera! It turned out awesome. • He did an awesome job! • • #influencer #lifestyleblogger #advocate #worldchanger #changeyourworld #downsyndromeawareness #fostercareawareness #adoption #adoptionrocks #worldrace #photographer #travel #style #fashion #mensfashion #malemodel #model #clogging #traveler #twin #family #kentucky #buddiesofthebluegrass #kentuckywildcats #bbn #dance #dancer #kentuckycolonel #lexington

18313
Sep 2019

Clay and I spent the weekend in Nashville with friends from Missouri and Louisiana that our family met in Cancun while we were on vacation over summer. Sometimes you just click with people, and those are the people you really hang on to. Now I’m ready for next weekend! • • #influencer #lifestyleblogger #advocate #worldchanger #changeyourworld #downsyndromeawareness #fostercareawareness #adoption #adoptionrocks #worldrace #photographer #travel #style #fashion #mensfashion #malemodel #model #clogging #traveler #twin #family #kentucky #buddiesofthebluegrass #kentuckywildcats #bbn #dance #dancer #kentuckycolonel #lexington #goldendoodlesofinstagram

1891
Sep 2019

We were able to throw Lacee a going away party a couple weeks ago! Today she is leaving the US to study abroad in London and we won’t see her until Christmas! • • The Duncan bunch won’t be complete without you, Lacee! Get ready for family FaceTimes. 😎 Love you! • • #influencer #lifestyleblogger #advocate #worldchanger #changeyourworld #downsyndromeawareness #fostercareawareness #adoption #adoptionrocks #worldrace #photographer #travel #style #fashion #mensfashion #malemodel #model #clogging #traveler #twin #family #kentucky #buddiesofthebluegrass #kentuckywildcats #bbn #dance #dancer #kentuckycolonel #lexington #goldendoodlesofinstagram

3122
Sep 2019

This is Bailie Davis from Madison, Indiana, and she is spending this year interning with @buddiesofthebluegrass ! • • Bailie has developed a love for Buddies of The Bluegrass over the past year because she feels like it is a great way for her to get involved in the community by helping others and spreading love. As our intern she will be running the social media accounts, helping with planning and running events, and learning what it takes to run a nonprofit. We are so excited for Bailie to be joining our team! #buddiesofthebluegrass • • #influencer #lifestyleblogger #advocate #worldchanger #changeyourworld #downsyndromeawareness #fostercareawareness #adoption #adoptionrocks #worldrace #photographer #travel #style #fashion #mensfashion #malemodel #model #clogging #traveler #twin #family #kentucky #buddiesofthebluegrass #kentuckywildcats #bbn #dance #dancer #kentuckycolonel #lexington #goldendoodlesofinstagram

1472
Aug 2019

I got to have coffee with an old friend today. Andrew not only does the design work for @buddiesofthebluegrass , but he’s an architecture student in Cincinnati and one of his projects is being built into an office building in Virginia! I’m so thankful that The Lord is reminding me of my community and all of the awesome people in my life. From @karausbeth stopping by to say hi, to @dunc_around driving from Richmond to Lexington in the middle of the night to keep me from being alone in a tough time. I am so blessed. Andrew’s spirit is healing to be around. Best of luck in Colorado this semester! (He made the shirt he has on! )

1865
Aug 2019

This is Aaron Williams from Mount Sterling, Kentucky. When Aaron was 16 years old he was on his way to pick up his date for the homecoming dance. He had just gotten his intermediate and had the chance to drive an old Camaro. It was raining outside and the Camaro didn’t have traction control. He wrecked and his car burst into flames; luckily someone was passing by and pulled him out of the car. He had a 10% chance of living, and 90% chance of living with a handicap for the rest of his life if he did live. He was in a coma for 48 days. Today Aaron is living with no handicaps and is planning on attending UK where he will graduate in 2022. He is an inspiration and proof that miracles happen every day. • • #influencer #lifestyleblogger #advocate #worldchanger #changeyourworld #downsyndromeawareness #fostercareawareness #adoption #adoptionrocks #worldrace #photographer #travel #style #fashion #mensfashion #malemodel #model #clogging #traveler #twin #family #kentucky #buddiesofthebluegrass #kentuckywildcats #bbn #dance #dancer #kentuckycolonel #lexington #goldendoodlesofinstagram

49115
Aug 2019

My brother. 🤟🏼 Thanks for always talking me into loving life over my responsibilities, listening to me when I don’t know what to say, always showing up at the right time, and reminding me to tell my friends I love them. You’re a true friend. Stay wild. • • #influencer #lifestyleblogger #advocate #worldchanger #changeyourworld #downsyndromeawareness #fostercareawareness #adoption #adoptionrocks #worldrace #photographer #travel #style #fashion #mensfashion #malemodel #model #clogging #traveler #twin #family #kentucky #buddiesofthebluegrass #kentuckywildcats #bbn #dance #dancer #kentuckycolonel #lexington #goldendoodlesofinstagram

4419

Top photos & videos on #kentuckycolonel

Oct 2019

What’s your go to Sunday meal to get ya prepared for the week ahead? 🙌🏼 . . . . I know for me some good southern comfort food always hits the spot 😋 🍗 🥓 No matter what I’m in the mood for Datz always comes through with some flavorful and unforgettable choices 🤤 . Like their Kentucky Colonel which starts at the bottom with their mashed potatoes and bacon confetti corn topped with boneless, crispy chicken breast and melted cheese, chicken gravy and bacon crumbles 😱 . Now that’s a mouthful (literally ) 😉, and don’t forget to try some of their drinks like the prickly pear mimosa or morning margarita! 🍹 🍗 🥓 📍: @datz4foodies 📸: @tastebuds_tampa

13612
Aug 2017

Like President Lyndon Johnson, Winston Churchill, Elvis Presley, Muhammad Ali, George Clooney... I have been awarded by the Commonwealth of Kentucky for my humanitarian works and I am now a Colonel! #kentuckycolonel #kentucky #soproud

2.2k22
Nov 2017

Sometimes weirdly cool things happen in life. I'm honored, Kentucky. Your state is absolutely beautiful. Particularly in the fall. ❤🍁🍂 #KentuckyColonel

1387
Dec 2012

Just call me Colonel Kazee. Had this tremendous honor bestowed on me tonight by @GovSteveBeshear . I am overwhelmed. #KentuckyColonel

42511
Jan 2018

Crispy chicken, house-made mashed potatoes, a warm biscuit, all the fix-ins and a drizzle of syrup. Heck YES, we want some. #KentuckyColonel

56929
Oct 2016

Of all the years of publishing GARAGE magazine, this was one of the images we were most proud of running. @condercustom 's brother snapped this shot of this amazing chick casually draped across the hood of his savage Gremlin with a look of serene contentment while he violently rolled the hides right off the thing. Never seen anything like it. Now look, no matter how hard you try, you can't replicate magic like this. You can't force it. But goddamit, you can always go back and bask in its fucking radiance. #chicksrule #amcftw #kentuckycolonel #autocult

44112